Vice-rector for educational and methodical work
Hevko Ihor Vasyliovych
Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences,
Professor of Computer Technology Department
Profile Google Scholar
Born on July 17, 1974 in the village Lower Lubyanky of Zbarazh district of Ternopil region in the family of workers. In 1991 he graduated from Ternopil Secondary School № 22. From 1991-1996 he was a student of Ternopil State Pedagogical Institute, majoring in "Labour Training and Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship".
Ternopil district department of education appointed to the position of teacher of labour training in V. Berezovytsya secondary school of Ternopil district (period of work September 1, 1996 - February 21, 2005).
From September 2005 to February 2006 he was a researcher of the State Budget Theme No. 95-B of Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after Volodymyr Hnatiuk.
In 2005, he was admitted to the assistant position of the Department of Labour Training of Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after Volodymyr Hnatiuk.
On March 13, 2009, he defended a Ph.D. thesis on “Constructive and technological tasks as means of intellectual development of students in 5-7th grades at the lessons of labor training” at the specialized academic council K 79.053.02 at Taras Shevchenko Chernihiv State Pedagogical University.
In 2012 he was conferred the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of Technological education.
From 2011 to 2017 he was the Vice-Dean of the Engineering and Pedagogical Faculty of Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after Volodymyr Hnatiuk.
Since April 6, 2016, according to the Order №375 of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine - Member of Scientific and Methodological Commission on specialty 014-6 Secondary education (technologies) of the Scientific and Methodological Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Since June 1, 2017, Head of Computer Technology Department and Secretary of the Admissions Commission of Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University.
In December 2017, he defended his doctoral dissertation "The system of development of professionalism foundations of future teachers of technologies in the process of professional training" for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences in the specialty 13.00.04 - Theory and methodology of professional education.
On March 5, 2019 - academic title of Professor of Computer Technology Department was conferred.
Since April 25, 2019 (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 582) is a member of the Scientific and Methodological Commission on General, Vocational Education and Sports in the specialty 015 Professional education (by specialization) of the Scientific and Methodological Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Member of the Expert Council the Field 01 Education and Pedagogy of Specaiality 015 Professional education (by specialization) of the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education (November 29, 2019).
Full Member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Scientific and Practical Workers of Technological Education (Certificate No. 265 of 14.04.2014) and since 2015 a member of the Union of Educators of Ternopil Region.
In 2016, he participated in an international internship program at the Academic Society of Michal Baludiansky (Slovak Republic), "The role of university teacher in preparing a professional graduate: professionalism and adaptation to contemporary challenges."
In 2018 - a participant of the project “Innovative University and Leadership. Phase IV. Communication Strategy and Relations University-School ", organized with the support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and under the honorary patronage of the Polish Rectors' Foundation - Institute of the Knowledge Society (in particular Warsaw University, Jagiellonian University, Artes Liberales Foundation, “International Fund for the Study of Educational Policy ”, Union of Rectors of Higher Educational Institutions of Ukraine).
Field of research: "Professional training of specialists of engineering and pedagogical specialties by means of modern information technologies".
150 publications, 60 of them in professional editions of Ukraine and abroad, 7 monographs, 12 manuals. The citation index (h-index) of scientific works according to Scopus scientometric base is h = 1, and according to Google Scholar scientometric database h = 3.
Duties of the Vice-Rector for educational and methodical work:
1. Is responsible to the Rector for organizing innovative and career-oriented activities of the University, to start training in new educational programs in accordance with the needs of the labor market in professions and specialties.
2. Organizes annual scientific and analytical monitoring of the labour market of the region and Ukraine in the relevant specialties for TNPU.
3. Supervises the implementation of the orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Rector, the decisions of the Academic Council of the University on scientific and pedagogical work, issues of licensing and accreditation.
4. Coordinates work on advertising University in the media, regional exhibitions and reference materials.
5. Organizes the preparation of University Admissions Rules and public procurement proposals for all forms of study.
6. Supervises the development and implementation of the information program "Abiturient (Applicant)", other means of professional information.
7. Organizes interaction of the University with the city and regional departments of education and science, general educational institutions, colleges with the purpose of professional orientation and recruitment of students for educational programs of the University, use of dual forms of education and conducting pedagogical practices.
8. Explores opportunities and ensures participation of the Uuniversity in exhibitions of educational and professional orientation topics.
9. Coordinates the activities of the University units for the provision of paid scientific and pedagogical services.
10. Plans and organizes innovative scientific and technical activities of the University on market principles; implementation of the results of completed research, marketing and advertising, including of scientific projects of the University in state procurement, sectoral programs and plans of ministries and departments.
11. Responsible for adhering to the University's anti-corruption policy and the requirements of anti-corruption legislation in subordinate structural units.
12. Organizes work on preparation of educational-methodical and informational-analytical materials on the results of the year.
13. Performs recruitment and placement of employees in subordinate divisions.
14. Coordinates and supervises the work of the Preparatory department and Postgraduate education Center, Project-analytical Department, Admission Commission.
15. Signs the documents on behalf of the rector or in case of his substitution.
Subdivisions directly reporting to the Vice-rector for educational and methodical work:
- Preparatory Department (Pre-University Training Center)
- Postgraduate education Center
- Project-analytical Department
- Admission Commission